Just yourself! Whether you’re coming in for a float, sauna, or custom facial session, we provide everything you’ll need.
Nope! Whether it’s for a sauna, float or custom facial session, the space is completely private for you to enjoy. If you’d like to bring someone with you during your sauna session, it’s spacious enough for two people to fit comfortably.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel. To avoid a cancellation penalty, please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled session. Any cancellations within 24 hours of the session may be subject to a $10 fee for saunas, $25 for float, and $50 for facials.
The 1,000 lbs of Epsom salt acts as a natural disinfectant. We also use hydrogen peroxide, ultraviolet light, and a state-of-the-art Floataway filtration system that filters the water three times between every float session, and every hour even if not used.
Yes! There is no age limit to floating, however we’ve found that kids 8 years and older start to appreciate the stillness of floatation therapy. Floating is great for children with ADHD, depression, anxiety, or are active in sports!
We strongly believe in providing everyone access to floatation therapy. If there are special circumstances that would warrant two people in a cabin (i.e. a child floating with their parent or persons with disabilities who are interested in floating), please contact us directly so we can make the necessary arrangements. Our large FloatAround Cabins can accommodate two individuals.
Many people fall asleep, but the water is so buoyant, that you’ll stay afloat and there’s nothing to worry about!
People with claustrophobia consistently report no problems with floating. If you’d prefer, you can float with the doors open and lights on – you have full control of your environment.
- If you recently had a new tattoo, it’s recommended to wait about 4-6 weeks until it’s fully healed.
- If you recently had a new piercing, it’s recommended to wait about 1-3 months until it’s fully healed, depending on the location of the piercing
- If you’re under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- If you’ve had any GI issues in the last 2 weeks
- If you have epilepsy that is not medically treated
- If you recently dyed your hair and the color still runs in the shower or leaves traces on your towel
- If you had a spray tan within 48 hours of your session
- If you are unable to go in and out of the cabin unassisted (unless you bring someone to assist you during your float)
Nope! Once you book a sauna session, the space is all yours. If you’d like to bring someone with you, it’s spacious enough for two people
Our sauna goes up to 158F, but the temperature can be modified to your comfort level
Kids under 8 and individuals who are pregnant, have uncontrolled hypertension or are severely dehydrated.
Yes! After your facials, your skin is pushing out all impurities that have built up. Just make sure not to pick at them!
As each skin type is different, this can change from person to person, but we typically recommend coming in once a month to keep your skin glowing!