Who Shouldn’t Float
- If you recently had a new tattoo, it’s recommended to wait about 4-6 weeks until it’s fully healed.
- If you’re under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- If you have epilepsy that is not medically treated
- If you had a spray tan within 48 hours of your session
- If you’ve had any GI issues in the last 2 weeks
- If you recently had a new piercing, it’s recommended to wait about 1-3 months until it’s fully healed ~ depending on the location of the piercing
- If you recently dyed your hair and the color still runs in the shower or leaves traces on your towel
- If you are unable to go in and out of the cabin unassisted (unless you bring someone to assist you during your float)
This Component will show a title with two column grid bullet list.
Select whether or not you want a blue or textured background and add your content. To get the bullet list add you content on individual lines in the wysiwyg editors, highlight the text and select the Bulleted List option from the toolbar.